Tails 0.22.1 RC1 a live system that aims to preserve your privacy and that helps you use the Internet anonymously, has been officially released and is available for testing.The developers of Tails have issued a request to the community to download and test the version and to provide feedback.
Highlights of Tails 0.22.1 RC1:
• NSS has been updated to version 3.14.5-1~bpo60+1;
• Checking for upgrades is now possible with the Tails Upgrader;
• Linux kernel has been upgraded to version 3.12.6-2;
• A keybindings problem introduced in 0.22 has been fixed;
• Tor Browser has been upgraded to version 24.2.0esr-1+tails1;
• The latest Tor Browser prefs have been improved.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement. Download Tails 0.22.1 RC1 right now from Softpedia.
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.