Tails 0.22.1 RC1 a live system that aims to preserve your privacy and that helps you use the Internet anonymously, has been officially released and is available for testing.
The developers of Tails have issued a request to the community to download and test the version and to provide feedback.
Highlights of Tails 0.22.1 RC1:
• NSS has been updated to version 3.14.5-1~bpo60+1;
• Checking for upgrades is now possible with the Tails Upgrader;
• Linux kernel has been upgraded to version 3.12.6-2;
• A keybindings problem introduced in 0.22 has been fixed;
• Tor Browser has been upgraded to version 24.2.0esr-1+tails1;
• The latest Tor Browser prefs have been improved.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement. Download Tails 0.22.1 RC1 right now from Softpedia.
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.