Get the latest version of this really useful plugin from Softpedia
Kate C++ Helper, a plugin which is intended to simplify the hard life of the C/C++ programmers who use Kate to write code, is now at version 0.7.1.Kate C++ Helper 0.7.1 is currently built only for Gentoo and ArchLinux, but the developer also provides a source package.
Highlights of Kate C++ Helper 0.7.1:
• A nasty bug with a path remove button from the config dialog has been fixed;
• An action to switch between header and implementation file, just like an official Open Header plugin but smarter, has been added;
• An initial implementation of (fair) C++ code completion (clang based) has been made;
• A clang detector has been added and tested in Ubuntu 12.10;
• cmake files for unit tests building has been fixed;
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Kate C++ Helper 0.7.1 right now from Softpedia.