This special version of Kanotix can be downloaded from Softpedia
Kanotix, a rock-solid Linux distro based on Debian, which contains the newest packages and recognizes more modern hardware than any other operating system in use today, has just received a special edition called CeBIT Special 2013.The developer of Kanotix developed a special edition of this distribution that uses a newer libc6 2.17 and integrates a few important packages.
Highlights of Kanotix CeBIT Special 2013:
• Linux kernel has been updated to version Kernel 3.8.2 (Ubuntu 3.8.0-10 with one extra patch and SATA_AHCI static);
• Nvidia 313.18 and Fglrx 13.2 Beta 7 available in gfxdetect mode;
• Mesa 9.1 for open source gfx drivers has been added;
• Amarok 2.7.0 has been added;
• Wine 1.5.25 has been made available;
• Grub 2.00 is available, in case UEFI boot requires primary mbr or gpt partition mounted to /boot/efi;
• Steam for Linux is preinstalled.
Check the official announcement for more details about this release.
Download Kanotix CeBIT Special 2013 right now from Softpedia.