KShowmail, a POP3 mail checker for the KDE featuring detailed information about servers, complete mail headers, filters and more, is now at version 4.1.
Unfortunately, KShowmail 4.1 is in danger of becoming one of the last versions launched. The developer is looking for a maintainer that can take on the job of further developing the project or at least to keep it afloat.
Highlights of KShowmail 4.1:
• The log now shows manually deleted mails in the mail view;
• User can now set up an action for a double click on a mail list entry;
• An icon in front of the sender now shows whether the sender is listed on the whitelist;
• KShowmail no longer has crashes while showing an empty mail;
• Users can now export and import the filter settings.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download KShowmail 4.1 right now from Softpedia.