The KDevelop team has the immediate availability for download of the KDevelop 4.5.1 software, which comes with improved performance, lots of new features and assorted bug fixes.Kdevelop 4.5.1 is programing-language independent and can be used by programs like Quanta, Kile, KtechLab, and so on.
Highlights of KDevelop 4.5.1:
• The application no longer crashes while completing null types;
• The kdevelop scripts are now working on FreeBSD;
• The compilation of the default cmake template is now working properly;
• The conversion from QByteArray to Qstring is now done properly;
• The cmake icon sizes have been fixed;
• Erroneous double-quotes around %c, in the Exec line, have been removed;
• A missing msg extraction has been added.
For more details about the KDevelop 4.5.1 release, please take a look at the official announcement.
Download KDevelop 4.5.1 right now from Softpedia.