It also features improved and stabilized calling features
KDE Telepathy, a suite of applications that form an instant-messaging client for Jabber, Gmail, Facebook, MSN, is now at version 0.5.What makes KDE Telepathy different is that it completely integrates with Plasma Workspaces, but can also be used as a normal application.
· The chatting application has received a message processing plugin system;
· Users now have bigger control over instant messaging using Krunner;
· Contact list is now able to tell you which friends are online on their mobile phones by showing a mobile icon next to the normal presence icon;
· A new mini-list type was added, which aims at showing you as many contacts;
· Calling features have been improved and stabilized.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download KDE Telepathy 0.5 right now from official website. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.