KDE Telepathy, a suite of applications that form an instant-messaging client for Jabber, Gmail, Facebook, MSN, is now at version 0.5.
What makes KDE Telepathy different is that it completely integrates with Plasma Workspaces, but can also be used as a normal application.
· The chatting application has received a message processing plugin system;
· Users now have bigger control over instant messaging using Krunner;
· Contact list is now able to tell you which friends are online on their mobile phones by showing a mobile icon next to the normal presence icon;
· A new mini-list type was added, which aims at showing you as many contacts;
· Calling features have been improved and stabilized.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download KDE Telepathy 0.5 right now from official website. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.