Hamsi Manager, a file manager that can process multiple files at once and that aims to be really simply to use, is now at version 1.2.
Hamsi Manager 1.2 is developed for the KDE desktop environment and has a lot of dependencies, including Python 2.5+, PyKDE4, PyQt4.Qsci, and a few others.
Highlights of Hamsi Manager 1.2:
• The update mechanism has been changed and the source code update support is no longer available;
• Quick Options are now available for "Table" and a few options have been placed in the new menu;
• Directory dialogues have been improved;
• The Tools options no longer forgets the previous values;
• A tool called Quick Fill has been added to the Special Tools menu;
• The "Empty directory checker" has been improved;
• A new tool called “Size of Directory Of Deleted” has been added.
More details about this release can be found in the official announcement.
Download Hamsi Manager 1.2 right now from Softpedia.