The latest version of KDE can be downloaded from Softpedia
The KDE Project has just announced the immediate availability for download of KDE Software Compilation 4.11 RC.The Release Candidate versions of the new Workspaces, Applications, and Development Platform are now available for testing.
Highlights of KDE 4.11 RC:
• Plasma Quick now allows for deeper integration and more powerful apps;
• The Nepomuk semantic engine has received performance optimizations;
• Kontact has received a faster indexer;
• A new theme editor for email headers has been added;
• KWin has received a number of OpenGL improvements and support for OpenGL 3.1 core.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download the KDE 4.11 RC sources right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.