Pragha, a lightweight music player for GNU/Linux, based on GTK+ and SQLite, which aims to be fast and complete, is now at version 1.1.2.
Pragha 1.1.2 features full integration with GTK+2 and GTK+3, two panel designs inspired by Amarok 1.4, library with multiple views, appropriate tags or folder structure, tag editing, playlist management, and much more.
Highlights of Pragha 1.1.2:
• The indexing of the library has been improved;
• The database now uses prepared statements, improving the general performance of Pragha;
• Many other rewrites as PraghaLibraryPane and PraghaPlaylist have been done;
• The save and restore menu accelerators have been edited;
• Now, whenever you add songs, select the first song added;
• A deadlock on adding to current playlist has been fixed.
The complete chanelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download Pragha 1.1.2 right now from Softpedia.