IntelliJ IDEA, a full-featured IDE that features a complete set of tools and integrations with the most important modern technologies and frameworks, such as Spring and Hibernate, is now at version 12.1.
IntelliJ IDEA 12.1 includes support for enterprise technologies such as Java EE, Spring, GWT, Struts, Play, Hibernate, Google App Engine, and more.
Highlights of IntelliJ IDEA 12.1:
• Support for JavaFX 2, Oracle’s new client platform for Java, has been implemented;
• FXML markup, custom CSS, code completion, navigation and search, and refactorings have received support;
• Spring Frameworks 3.2 and Play Framework 2.1 support has been added, in the Ultimate version;
• Groovy 2.1 support has been included;
• The Scala support has been improved;
• Adobe Gaming SDK support has been added.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download IntelliJ IDEA 12.1 right now from Softpedia.