Intel X.Org Driver package, an open source 2D graphics driver for the X Window System as implemented by X.org, has reached version 2.21.5.
Chris Wilson has released yet another version of xf86-video-intel drivers, which features quite some interesting changes.
Highlights of Intel X.Org Driver 2.21.5:
• A buffer leak has been prevented, if a non-fullscreen Window is closed with multiple pending swap events;
• An offset transformation has been fixed, for fallback gradient paths;
• Glamor is no longer crashing if it’s not configured;
• UXA has been prevented from crashing, if it’s torn down during PreInit;
• Miscompilation with different functional units has been prevented;
• The rendering of CompositeTriFan has been fixed, with the recent Xorg.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.
Download Intel X.Org Driver 2.21.5 right now from Softpedia.