Intel X.Org Driver package, an open source 2D graphics driver for the X Window System as implemented by X.org, has reached version 2.21.3.Chris Wilson has released yet another version of xf86-video-intel drivers, which features quite some interesting changes.
Highlights of Intel X.Org Driver 2.21.3:
• The tracking of DRI pixmaps has been fixed;
• Restore the gen4 workarounds for flickering rendering – a few cases still remain, as the root cause persists;
• Double check that the device has KMS enabled before claiming. This allows X to gracefully fallback to VESA/fbdev rather than bailing out;
• The UXA render programs used for projective transforms on Ivybridge has been fixed;
• Only clear the GPU bo flush flag when the last export is destroyed.
A complete list of changes and improvement can be found in the official announcement.
Download Intel X.Org Driver 2.21.3 right now from Softpedia.