Intel X.Org Driver package, an open source 2D graphics driver for the X Window System as implemented by X.org, has reached version 2.21.0.
Chris Wilson has released yet another version of xf86-video-intel drivers, which features quite some interesting changes.
Highlights of Intel X.Org Driver 2.21.0:
• Enable render acceleration for Haswell GT1/GT2;
• Enable multi-threaded rasterisation of trapezoids and fallback composition;
• Utilize a new kernel interface (v3.9) for processing relocations;
• PRIME support for hotplug GPUs and hybrid systems has been implemented;
• Support for IvyBridge GT1 machines, aka HD2500 graphics, has been implemented;
• Stable 830gm/845g support has been implemented;
• Prevent a stray relocation being left after a buffer is removed from a batch, leading to GPU hangs.
A complete list of changes and improvement can be found in the official announcement.
Download Intel X.Org Driver 2.21.0 right now from Softpedia.