MKVToolNix, a set of tools to create, alter and inspect Matroska files under Linux and other platforms, has now reached version 6.2.0.Highlights of MKVToolNix 6.2.0:
• The option "--engage remove_bitstream_ar_info" has been fixed. This means that the application will now work on AVC/h.264 tracks, read from Matroska/MP4 files;
• The memory required to store the cues during muxing has been reduced;
• The "CTS offset" field is now read as a signed-integer field;
• DTS parsing has been improved;
• The installation directory will no longer be added to the PATH environment variable.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
With MKVToolNix, users can get information about (mkvinfo) Matroska files, extract tracks/data from (mkvextract) Matroska files and create (mkvmerge) Matroska files from other media files.
Download MKVToolNix 6.2.0 right now from Softpedia.