Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 26.0.1410.40 Beta.
The Beta branch of Google Chrome has just received a consistent update, following the release of the dev version a couple of days ago.
Highlights of Google Chrome 26.0.1410.40 Beta:
• Various stability crashes have been fixed;
• A sign-in issue which occurred in the Incognito session has been corrected;
• A floppy drive bug has been fixed;
• The omnibox no longer loses focus after a double click;
• A recently closed multiple tabs regression has been fixed.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 26.0.1410.40 Beta right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.