SeaMonkey 2.16, a web browser, advanced e-mail, newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing suite, has been released.
SeaMonkey 2.16 is a new major release in the series and comes with a couple of important new features, not to mention all the bugfixes made available.
Highlights of SeaMonkey 2.16:
• Reply to List is now supported;
• SSL-related warning prompts (leaving or entering a secure site, viewing mixed content) have been replaced by less intrusive, non-modal notification bars;
• Image quality has been improved through a new HTML scaling algorithm;
• Canvas elements can export their content as an image blob using canvas.toBlob() now;
• CSS @page is now supported;
• CSS viewport-percentage length units have been implemented (vh, vw, vmin and vmax).
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download SeaMonkey 2.16 right now from Softpedia.