All three Google Chrome branches can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 25.0.1364.84.The Beta version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users, and it’s quite a big one if we take a look at the new features.
Highlights of Google Chrome 25.0.1364.84:
• Support for monitor suspend function has been implemented, speeding up idle resume by around 2.5 seconds;
• A command-line flag has been added in order to have URLFetcher ignore the certificate requests;
• The argument order to UserCloudPolicyStoreChromeOS has been fixed;
• A crash has been fixed by making NotificationObserver per RPH instead of per extension;
• A help center link has been added to the NaCl infobar.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 25.0.1364.84 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.