A lot of other changes have been implemented in the distribution
Michael Tremer, a developer for the ipfire.org team, has announced IPFire 2.13 Core 70, a new stable release of the popular Linux-based firewall distribution.Highlights of IPFire 2.13 Core 70:
• The Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.2.48;
• The official in-tree drivers for Realtek r81xx-based network adapters have been reinstated;
• OpenVPN Net-to-Net connections now use transfer networks;
• libjpeg-turbo is now used instead of the legacy version libjpeg 6;
• red0 is now allowed as a virtual device;
• Better compatibility has been insured with DS-lite connections;
• igmpproxy has been patched with patches from Deutsche Telekom.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement. The developers have recommended that all the users of IPFire should upgrade their distribution.
Download IPFire 2.13 Core 70 right now from Softpedia.