Tano, an open-source cross-platform IP TV player that combines the Qt and Videolan libraries, is now at version 1.2.The developers have made this software because there was a real need for a simple IP TV player on Linux which could provide EPG (Electronic program guide).
Highlights of Tano 1.2:
• The Tano Core and the Tano Widgets library have been separated;
• The OSD and the fullscreen handling has been updated and improved;
• XMLTV IDs are now automatically mapped to channels in the editor;
• Standard XMLTV categories have been mapped to translations;
• Full MSVC and Qt5 support has been implemented;
• Experimental QML UI, via Qt5, has been added;
• The correct tab order is now used in all the UI files.
The complete changelog can be found on the official website.
Download Tano 1.2 right now from Softpedia.