Dovecot, an open source IMAP and POP3 email server for Linux/UNIX-like systems, written with security primarily in mind, is now at version 2.1.11.
Highlights of Dovecot 2.1.11:
• The dovecot.index.cache file is no longer fully mapped to memory, thus allowing mail deliveries to work even if the file in question is large;
• userdb password lookups are now done by auth worker processes instead of auth master process;
• lmtp_rcpt_check_quota=yes setting now checks quota on RCPT TO;
• The client no longer hangs if theremote server was down;
• A crash that occurred when the SEARCH contained multiple KEYWORD parameters has been fixed;
• Various fixes regarding the way doveadm-server connections are handled have been implemented;
• Various reliability enhancements have been added.
Check out the complete changelog for a complete list of fixes.
Download Dovecot 2.1.11 right now from Softpedia.