Mp3splt-gtk, an application that can be used to split Mp3 and Ogg files by selecting a begin and an end time position, is now at version 0.8.2.Mp3splt-gtk is very useful if you want to split large mp3/ogg files in order to make smaller files, or to split entire albums to obtain original tracks.
Highlights of Mp3splt-gtk 0.8.2:
• An option has been added to specify the input tags encoding. This is needed when writing ID3v2 tags;
• -O3 is now enabled by default;
• LIBMP3SPLT_MAJOR_VERSION, LIBMP3SPLT_MINOR_VERSION and LIBMP3SPLT_MICRO_VERSION have been added;
• An option called SPLT_TAGS_ORIGINAL has been added for mp3splt_tags_set;
• The “split into memory” ability has been added;
• mp3splt.m4 has been replaced with pkg-config;
• A lot of doxygen issues have been corrected.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Mp3splt-gtk 0.8.2 right now from Softpedia.