After launching the original Half-Life on Steam for Linux, Valve has now started to push regular updates for this title.Even if Half-Life is pretty stable, especially after so many updates over the years, but it seems that the version for the Linux platform will need some further improvements.
Here are some highlights for the new Half-Life update:
• Returned mouse input to using windows messages rather than raw input, this should correct the sensitivity change people have seen;
• Added a "Raw Input" checkbox in the Mouse tab of the Options dialog. This button toggles the "m_rawinput" cvar. If selected raw input API's will be used to get mouse input, usually with lower latency, but missing the post processing from your OS's Window manager;
• Support for binding the multiply key on the numeric keypad has been added, the engine bind name for this new key is "kp_mul";
• Made keypad enter key activate an item when pressed in the server browser;
• The HTTP download performance has been improved.
More details about Half-Life and can be found on the official Steam website.