All three Google Chrome branches can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 26.0.1397.2.The dev version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users, and it’s one of the biggest releases so far, at least in the dev branch.
Highlights of Google Chrome 26.0.1397.2:
• Right-aligned search token has been implemented;
• Filemanager uses a smart link to the Files App help page;
• Made easier to move corners of box when cropping large image in Files.app's photo editor;
• Fixed showing auto-enrollment-cancellation confirmation dialog;
• Removed the Instant checks for web contents modal dialog;
• Updated Task Manager looks closer to the new dialog style.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 26.0.1397.2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.