The latest version of this great tool can be downloaded from Softpedia
HotShots, an application used for capturing screens and saving them in a variety of image formats, is now at version 1.2.1.HotShots also allows users to add annotations and graphical data, like arrows, lines, texts and much more.
Highlights of HotShots 1.2.1:
• The ESC key force select mode has been added for the Editor;
• The keys “+” and “-” have been added for the zoom function;
• The ability to directly load a file (.hot/image) in editor with command line has been added;
• The correct path for the translation files is now used on Linux;
• The incorrect display on multiple screen configuration is now working properly;
• The splashscreen is now shown correctly on Linux.
A complete list of changes and features can be found in the official announcement. Download HotShots 1.2.1 right now from Softpedia.