The distribution also features Firefox 14.0 and Thunderbird 14.0
Netrunner 4.2.1, a GNU/Linux distribution based on Kubuntu, featuring KDE as the default desktop environment, and integrating many GNOME/GTK+ programs to make it Ubuntu compatible, has been released today, September 5th.Netrunner 4.2.1 comes with mostly updates, but some of them are quite important, as we can see below:
· KDE Software Compilation was updated to version 4.8.4;
· Mozilla Firefox 14.0 (with KDE integration) has been added;
· Mozilla Thunderbird 14.0 has been added;
· GIMP 2.8 has been added;
· Skype 4.0 has been added;
· Kdenlive 0.9 has been added;
· Samba Mounter (easy NAS setup) has been added;
· Muon Discover is now available.
A complete changelog with all the updates can be found in the official release announcement.
Download Netrunner 4.2.1 right now from Softpedia.