Hamsi Manager, a file manager developed for extra treatments which can be used to perform multiple processes to multiple files, is now at version 1.1.
Highlights of Hamsi Manager 1.1:
• A new Character Encoding tool has been added into Special Tools;
• The Search Tool has been improved, searching in multiple file support has been added;
• The Script Manager has been created. Users can now run scripts by menu, create and edit scripts. You can access every part of Hamsi Manager by these scripts.
• A few options have been added for present features.
• All known problems (especially file system encoding problems) have been solved.
• All known and encountered bugs has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Hamsi Manager 1.1 right now from Softpedia.