Haguichi, a graphical frontend for Hamachi on Linux that integrates smoothly into the GNOME desktop, is now at version 1.0.19.Haguichi features fully customizable commands, notification bubbles, meaningful tooltips, collapsible networklist, and more.
Highlights of Haguichi 1.0.19:
• Applications that can be used as terminal, file manager and remote desktop can now be automatically detected;
• Supported terminal emulators are (in order of priority), gnome-terminal, mate-terminal, pantheon-terminal, xfce4-terminal, konsole, and xterm;
• Supported file managers are (in order of priority) nautilus, caja, nemo, pantheon-files, thunar and dolphin;
• The autostart .desktop file installation path has been changed from /usr/etc/xdg/autostart to /usr/share/gnome/autostart so that Haguichi will show up again in “Startup Applications”;
• Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations have been implemented.
Check out a complete list of changes and updates in the official announcement.
Download Haguichi 1.0.19 right now from Softpedia.