WireframeSketcher, a wireframing tool that helps product managers, designers and developers quickly create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications, is now at version 3.8.2.
Highlights of WireframeSketcher 3.8.2:
• A way to specify external links for websites like YouTube and Google Docs has been added;
• Tabbed Pane widget now has two more orientation options, left and right;
• Horizontal tabs now also features a new square style which is more minimalistic and works better for wireframes;
• The HTML viewer received a face lift and other various improvements;
• HTML viewer now also works better when used with Dropbox public folders;
• Show and hide actions have been added for rulers and grid in View menu.
Check out the official announcement for more details about the release.
Download WireframeSketcher 3.8.2 right now from Softpedia.