The latest version of HAProxy can be downloaded from Softpedia
HAProxy, a free, very fast and reliable solution offering high availability, load balancing, and proxying for TCP and HTTP-based applications, is now at version 1.5-dev14.Highlights of HAProxy 1.5-dev14:
• Client and server certificates are supported on both sides with CA and CRL checks;
• Cache life time and maximum concurrent SSL connections can now be set;
• SSL is now usable with health checks;
• Linux 3.6 TCP Fast Open is supported on listeners;
• "redirect scheme" now makes it easier to redirect between http and https;
• TLS NPN was implemented and can be used to offload SSL/TLS for SPDY.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download HAProxy 1.5-dev14 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.