Grilo, a framework focused on making media discovery and browsing easy for application developers, is now at version 0.2.4.
Grilo 0.2.4 can provide an API that abstracts the differences among various media content providers, allowing application developers to integrate content from various services and sources.
Highlights of Grilo 0.2.4:
• A compilation problem with GCC 4.2 has been repaired;
• The documentation has been improved;
• Support for boolean, float and datetime keys in filters has been implemented;
• Certificate and region function docs for GrlMedia have been improved;
• The compare_queue_element function has been fixed;
• Sources can now expose the type of media they can handle;
• grl_source_resolve() can now be invoked with sources that do not implement it.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Grilo 0.2.4 right now from Softpedia.