RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for multiple platforms, including Linux and Solaris, is now at version 6.0.4.
Highlights of RazorSQL 6.0.4:
• Tools have been added for H2, HSQLDB, Derby, and PostgreSQL;
• An option to specify an import file start row, on the import command, has been added;
• A fetch size override parameter has been added to the export command;
• A schema selection dropdown has been added to the main toolbar, for H2 database connections;
• The included PostgreSQL JDBC driver has been updated to the latest version;
• Using very large fonts in the navigator no longer causes letters to get cut off;
• The graphics runtime environment has been updated for all the platforms.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download RazorSQL 6.0.4 right now from Softpedia.