You can get the latest RazorSQL package from Softpedia
RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for multiple platforms, including Linux and Solaris, is now at version 6.0.4.Highlights of RazorSQL 6.0.4:
• Tools have been added for H2, HSQLDB, Derby, and PostgreSQL;
• An option to specify an import file start row, on the import command, has been added;
• A fetch size override parameter has been added to the export command;
• A schema selection dropdown has been added to the main toolbar, for H2 database connections;
• The included PostgreSQL JDBC driver has been updated to the latest version;
• Using very large fonts in the navigator no longer causes letters to get cut off;
• The graphics runtime environment has been updated for all the platforms.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download RazorSQL 6.0.4 right now from Softpedia.