Zim, an application that brings the concept of a wiki to the users’ desktop by helping them store information, link pages and edit with WYSISYG markup, is now at version 0.58.
With Zim 0.58, creating a new page is as easy as linking to a non-existing page, as everything is stored in a folder structure that can also have attachments.
Highlights of Zim 0.58:
• A new plugin has been added for a distraction-free fullscreen mode;
• An option has been added to limit the tasklist plugin to certain namespaces;
• An option has been added to the tasklist plugin in order to flag non-actionable tasks with a special tag;
• A template option to list attachments in export is now available;
• Class attributes were added to links in the HTML output.
A complete list of changes is available in the official announcement.
Download Zim 0.58 right now from Softpedia.