This version has finally implemented Scala and Groovy support
Gradle, a tool that can automate the building, testing, publishing, deployment and more of software packages or other types of projects such as generated static websites and generated documentation, has finally reached version 1.4.Highlights of Gradle 1.4:
• Significant performance improvements have been done in the area of test execution and SNAPSHOT dependency resolution;
• Scala/Groovy support has been improved;
• Better dependency resolution reports are now provided;
• Several important dependency resolution bug fixes and improvements have been implemented;
• Faster startup time for large multi-module builds via configure-on-demand;
• A new java-library-distribution plugin is now available;
• Aggregation of test reports for multi-module builds is now done properly;
• The TestNG reporting has been improved;
• Fine-grained control has been implemented over dependency resolution via 'dependency resolve rules'.
The complete changelog can be found on the official forum.
Download Gradle 1.4 right now from Softpedia.