Gparted Live, a small bootable GNU/Linux distribution for x86-based computers that can be used for creating, reorganizing, and deleting disk partitions with the help of tools that allow managing filesystems, is now at version 0.14.1.Gparted Live 0.14.1 can be installed on CD, USB, PXE server, and Hard Disk, then run on an x86 machine.
Highlights of Gparted Live 0.14.1:
• The Linux software RAID device detection has been repaired;
• The logical partition grow function no longer overlaps the end of the extended partition;
• GParted now recognizes reading blank file system labels;
• Treat reiser4 label "<none>" as meaning blank;
• The lp_device and the lp_disk have been removed from GParted_Core.
According to the developers, the GParted Live 0.14.1-1 image is based on the Debian Sid repository, as of December 13, 2012.
A complete list of changes and bug fixes can be found in the official announcement.
Download GParted Live 0.14.1 right now from Softpedia.