The latest version of Gparted makes use of Linux kernel 3.2.32-1
GParted, a partitioning utility for creating, reorganizing, and deleting disk partitions with the help of tools that allow managing filesystems, is now at version 0.16.0.Gparted 0.16.0 now provides users with the ability to move, resize, check, create, and delete physical volumes under Logical Volume Management (lvm2 pv).
Highlights of Gparted 0.16.0:
• A crash that occurred in GParted when moving or copying partitions has been corrected;
• GParted no longer scans a blank disk in A virtual machine forever;
• Support for the f2fs file system has been added;
• The clearing of file system signatures has been fixed;
• Absolutely full NTFS partitions are no longer reported as an error.
A complete list of changes and bug fixes can be found in the official announcement.
Download GParted 0.16.0 right now from Softpedia.