GParted, a partitioning utility for creating, reorganizing, and deleting disk partitions with the help of tools that allow managing filesystems, is now at version 0.16.2.
Gparted 0.16.2 now provides users with the ability to move, resize, check, create, and delete physical volumes under Logical Volume Management (lvm2 pv).
Highlights of Gparted 0.16.2:
• A crash that occurred if a click is applied before the pending operations are fully displayed;
• The FAT16/32 labels are no longer shown corrupted;
• A regression with the linux-swap resize has been fixed;
• Systemd automounting has been inhibited.
• A missing colon has been added to the label in en_CA translation.
A complete list of changes and bug fixes can be found in the official announcement. The previous release fixed a similar bug that affected the move and copy functions of the application.
Download GParted 0.16.2 right now from Softpedia.