GParted, a partition editor for creating, reorganizing, and deleting disk partitions with the help of tools that allow managing filesystems, is now at version 0.14.1.
Gparted 0.14.1 now provides users with the ability to move, resize, check, create, and delete physical volumes under Logical Volume Management (lvm2 pv).
Highlights of Gparted 0.14.1:
• The Linux software RAID device detection has been repaired;
• The logical partition grow function no longer overlaps the end of the extended partition;
• GParted now recognizes reading blank file system labels;
• Treat reiser4 label "<none>" as meaning blank;
• Kdesudo is now used on KDE, as gksu is not installed by default;
• The lp_device and the lp_disk have been removed from GParted_Core.
A complete list of changes and bug fixes can be found in the official announcement.
Download GParted 0.14.1 right now from Softpedia.