Google Chrome, a browser built on the Blink layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 30.0.1566.2 Dev.
After Google promoted the previous 29 branch from Dev to Beta, a new 30.x branch has been made available for all the platforms.
Highlights of Google Chrome 30.0.1566.2 Dev:
• The feedbackPrivate permission has been added to _api_features.json;
• Support has been added for Message Center on Linux;
• The display notification message has been modified in order to consider the device scale factor;
• V8 has been updated to version 3.20.5;
• Alt-tab should now provide visible feedback if there is only one window.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.