All three Google Chrome branches can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 27.0.1430.0.The dev version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users, and it’s quite a big one if we take a look at the changes.
Highlights of Google Chrome 27.0.1430.0:
• Do not count radiobuttons or checkboxes for enabling autofill;
• The ReadEntries API returns all file entries in the given directory at once;
• Files.app: no longer disables browser shortcut keys;
• Removed an obsolete TODO in ConstrainedWebDialogUI;
• Switched menu border to use same border as context help.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 27.0.1430.0 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.