All three Google Chrome branches can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 27.0.1425.0.The dev version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users, and it’s quite a big one if we take a look at the new features.
Highlights of Google Chrome 27.0.1425.0:
• A Facebook render problem has been corrected;
• Create a separate callout widget per panel which displays over each icon;
• Enable pepper-plugin through PepperPluginManager;
• Move members of current burning parameter from BurnController to BurnManager;
• A checkbox has been added to each domain that selects all the entries for that domain, in that period.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 27.0.1425.0 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.