Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 26.0.1410.43.The Stable branch of Google Chrome has just received a consistent update, after almost a week of inactivity. Suffice to say that the number of changes is quite large.
Highlights of Google Chrome 26.0.1410.43:
• Asynchronous DNS resolver implemented on Linux;
• "Ask Google for suggestions" spell checking feature has been improved;
• The MediaPlayerAPI is no longer crashing in Guest Mode;
• A crash which occurred around the candidate window layout has been fixed;
• Calling playbackStateChanged() could get the WebMediaPlayer instance deleted in such a state;
• During the page scale animation, smoothness now takes priority.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 26.0.1410.43 right now from Softpedia.