All three Google Chrome branches can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 26.0.1403.0.The dev version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users, and it’s quite a big one if we take a look at the new features.
Highlights of Google Chrome 26.0.1403.0:
• A different variable icon for VPN has been introduced;
• Enabled showing Google notifications in Chrome;
• Implemented drag URL onto Home Button to set homepage;
• Enabled speech bubble for platform apps;
• UI has been added to printing selection with print preview;
• Backup URL support has been added for safe browsing data requests;
• Support for Chrome's identity API has been implemented;
• Enabled showing a modal dialog (instead of a bubble) for one-click sign-in confirmation window;
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 26.0.1403.0 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.