Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 26.0.1386.0.The dev version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users, and even if it's not a major release, it brings quite a few fixes.
Highlights of Google Chrome 26.0.1386.0:
• Marking notifications for opening and closing have been fixed;
• Web popup menus have been fixed;
• Renderer form_autofill_util changes have been fixed in order to support Checkboxes and Radiobuttons;
• The decoding of URL in the bookmark editor has been fixed;
• The preferences and UI have been added to make the launcher opt-inable.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 26.0.1386.0 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.