Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 25.0.1364.68.
The Beta version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users, and it’s quite a consistent one.
Highlights of Google Chrome 25.0.1364.68:
• Do not invalidate ContentLayer when LCD text settings change;
• The necktie icon has been removed from the status tray;
• Remove extra LockScreen call to session manager;
• Multiple MediaPlayers can now connect to WebRtcAudioDeviceImpl by sharing one WebRtcAudioRenderer;
• Fixed dragging when it is started on a checkbox in Files.app;
• Don't show "You removed your device too soon" notification.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 25.0.1364.68 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.