All three Google Chrome branches can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 25.0.1364.58.A new stable version of the Google Chrome browser has been made available and, as usual, it comes with a ton of fixes.
Highlights of Google Chrome 25.0.1364.58:
• An assert fix in retry login of OAuth2LoginVerifier has been implemented;
• A crash caused by clicks on the captive portal page info link has been fixed;
• Escape HTML to avoid injection attacks;
• Disable sticky-deny for media device access until the UI is fully available;
• Added step that saves OAuth2 tokens fetched through policy into TokenService.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 25.0.1364.58 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.