All three Google Chrome branches can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 25.0.1364.29.The dev version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users, and even if it's not a major release, it brings quite a few fixes.
Highlights of Google Chrome 25.0.1364.29:
• Setting IME configs on ibus-memconf in initialization phase has been fixed;
• Adding vpn back to NetworkLibrary::active_network() is now possible;
• Drive metadata prefetch has been disabled;
• Temporarily remember the primary root window while replacing the display;
• Tab order and focus highlighting has been fixed.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 25.0.1364.29 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.