All three Google Chrome branches can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 25.0.1364.2.The dev version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users, and even if it's not a major release, it sports a huge number of fixes.
Highlights of Google Chrome 25.0.1364.2:
• The 4 PPB_Flash functions have been re-factored to the new PPAPI resource model;
• An IPC was added to the request multiple transfer buffer IDs up front;
• Browser Plugin: PostMessage test seems reliable now;
• Touch-scrolling submenus have been fixed;
• Improper calls to OnSubmit have been repaired.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 25.0.1364.2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.