Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 25.0.1349.2.
The latest iteration of Google Chrome brings a few various fixes, but there is nothing major in this latest development version.
Highlights of Google Chrome 25.0.1349.2:
• A didUpdateTransforms function has been added to LayerImpl;
• AuthorizeAppsOperation has been renamed to AuthorizeAppOperation;
• WebKit performance tests are now available for Android devices;
• Right button down is not a triggerable event for CustomButton and should not initiate a drag as well;
• GData has been renamed to Drive in the JS API extension.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 25.0.1349.2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.