Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 24.0.1312.56.A new stable version of the Google Chrome browser has been made available and, as usual, it comes with a ton of fixes.
Highlights of Google Chrome 24.0.1312.56:
• The performance of the mouse wheel scrolling function has been improved;
• A visited links regression has been repaired;
• Validate that paths don't contain embedded NULLs at deserialization;
• Java version metadata has been updated to JDK7u11, due to a recent 0-day patch;
• Create Visited link service with profile to make sure all visited link events are captured;
• force_compositing_mode support has been added in the GPU blacklist.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 24.0.1312.56 right now from Softpedia.