Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 24.0.1312.56.
A new stable version of the Google Chrome browser has been made available and, as usual, it comes with a ton of fixes.
Highlights of Google Chrome 24.0.1312.56:
• The performance of the mouse wheel scrolling function has been improved;
• A visited links regression has been repaired;
• Validate that paths don't contain embedded NULLs at deserialization;
• Java version metadata has been updated to JDK7u11, due to a recent 0-day patch;
• Create Visited link service with profile to make sure all visited link events are captured;
• force_compositing_mode support has been added in the GPU blacklist.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 24.0.1312.56 right now from Softpedia.