Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 24.0.1312.25.This latest version of Google Chrome brings a few bug fixes, but it also introduces one very important new feature, full screen apps.
Highlights of Google Chrome 24.0.1312.25:
• Fullscreen has been enabled for apps windows;
• Garbled header and footer text in the print preview has been repaired;
• Extension action badges with long text have been fixed;
• If a constrained window is shown, the find function is disabled;
• A broken profile with system-wide installation and UserDataDir & DiskCacheDir policy has been repaired;
• Various stability crashes have been fixed.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 24.0.1312.25 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.